Monday, June 17, 2013

Sponge Balls!

Another Monday weigh-in, and I lost over a pound this last week! Woohoo! There's just one week left in our class and I'm exactly 1 pound away from making my 10 pound goal. I'm feeling pretty confident that I can keep up the weight loss and get to where I really want to be. I'm still not sure where that is, but I know I'm getting closer and it feels so good. I've got an awesome exercise routine, and I think I've finally figured out how to eat. I know...it's about time.

In tonight's class we used those deceptive little sponge balls again to do core and lower body. We had a small group, and it got smaller as class went on. At the end, it was almost a personal training session - just me and one other. Man, was I glad she was there! The thought of being one-on-one with Bethany frightens me! I am such a slacker. With no one else for her to focus on, I wouldn't be able to take my mini-breaks. Yes, I realize I'm only cheating myself. But it's hard work! And sometimes I just need a second to rest and breathe. 

So after a great class (and giving it my all), we'll see if I can use my legs tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment