Saturday, May 18, 2013

Color Me Rad?

I ran my second 5K on Saturday, a color run. You know the kind - you run while people throw colored dyes at you. Sounds fun, right? Hey, I figured if I'm out there running, I might as well attempt to have fun. 



And attempt I did. It was so frigging hot! Somehow we signed up for the 1:40 run. O. M. G. Just kill me. Luckily we were able to run a little earlier, at one o'clock. But it was still miserable. The sun was beating down, it was humid, and no wind. Just gross. To top it off, there were so many people walking the course that we were weaving and zig-zagging just to get through.

Here is my before and after pic.

Yes, I know what you're thinking. You can't tell the difference. What can I say? I don't like to get dirty. : ) And I may have dodged the powder being hurled at me...but isn't that a natural reaction? 



Just in case you want to see what other people looked like...











Do you really blame me for avoiding that?!




No comments:

Post a Comment