Saturday, May 11, 2013

My Day So Far

I made a pre-workout/breakfast smoothie this morning before Stroller Strides. Fat free Greek yogurt, fat free milk, strawberries, raspberries, and half of a banana. No, it's not green. I did just buy fresh spinach, but it didn't make it in today. Baby steps. At least I bought the spinach! After class, I had my go-to protein bar.



We met family for a Mother's Day/Birthday lunch. Mexican food - I wasn't sure whether to be excited about that or not. My usual Mexican food order would look something like chips & queso, and chicken flautas dipped in REAL sour cream. But I didn't order that. (Even though I really wanted to!) I scoured the menu looking for something that wasn't too bad, but still appealing to this super picky eater. I didn't eat the rice or beans, but had about half of the grilled chicken that was smothered in tomatillo sauce. That's completely new for me! And not too bad, right? Applause? 

After lunch, SOMEONE brought out a humongous birthday cake. I politely declined. And it was pretty easy, since it was some kind of Oreo cake (not my thing). 

So there I was feeling pretty good about my decisions thus far...and then this was given to me. 


English Toffee and Black Pepper Fudge. Ugh!! Happy Mother's Day? Anyone want to take this off my hands??


 

No comments:

Post a Comment